23 August 2008

Feels So... Good For My Health?

According to an article in the September 2008 issue(p.169) of Men's Health, masturbation is good for your health.

A 2004 study in the Journal of the American Medical Association found that men who ejaculated 21 or more times a month were 33 percent less likely to develop prostate cancer. It appears that regularly evacuating your system may keep cancer-causing chemicals from building up in your prostrate.

Yet another reason for the cause. I'm just not so sure that evacuating your system so much would really lead to a reduction in prostrate cancer. What are the other factors involved with this study? Maybe these low risk guys eat a certain type of meal, work out at the gym, work as stockbrokers. Guess I know what needs to be done for better health. I love how it feels but I just don't have the time to fit in that many sessions. Really though, there are too many other things that need to get done for me to spend as much time as I would have to allow for this type of therapy. But, in the name of good health, I can (or will?) commit to this project.

So how do you squeeze all the time in needed to get over 21+ sessions?

No comments: