09 March 2009

P90X a la carte, bags of oats and a certain deja vue

The Deja Vu

My daughter (4) loves to watch videos. And this morning it feels like deja vu. It feels like I've posted this post before, while she is watching a spiderman video about the green goblin and my disco profile picture and web surfing feeling. I know that I haven't done it like this before, but it feels so real as a repeat kind of event!

P90X a la carte

Last night was a lot of fun. The wife and I did a 45 minute P90X workout without Tony Horton. It was a best of P90X kind of thing, where we included our favorite exercises (hers were Kempo'd, not my favorite!) and included our Tony sayings. "Ain't nobody gonna lift more than me!" It was hard to keep the focus, I like the video layout to see how to do it. But it was worth it to see QM's running man plyo routine!

Bags of Oats.

What are you working on today? That's the question I ask my dad-in-law when he comes over to our house. It's really code for, "what help can I give you with what project?". So today's project was loading about 20 bags of 25kg oats and about 10 bags of 40kg oats on his truck to take to a feed store. Ugh, like I want to do arms and back this morning! It helps him out though, which I don't mind. He does a lot to help us out, just wish that every time he came over wasn't attached to a request to get something done!

The Zombie

My wife finally woke up! It's 1PM and she slept for hours. Now she is looking for brains. Won't find any here!

No comments: