27 February 2006

That's Life

I took a test today that asked this question: If you've found your soul mate, can you still have doubts? The answers you could choose were- 1) Yes, that's life. 2) No, if you still have doubts, they aren't your soulmate. I answered yes initally. Human nature to me is to doubt. So I would have no problem to with doubting even though I'd be sure I've found my soulmate. But with a second thought (as they always are) I might be leaning more to the second answer. I have a true love theory... which never worked this question into the equation. Back to the drawing board? Maybe not. Where do you stand?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I truly believe it is possible to be happy and "exist" with someone, but when the time comes that you know you have met your true love, there are no doubts, only circumstances, and timing.

Anonymous said...

I'd be curious to know the rest of the true love theory. It sounds like June has her theory down. Timing definately comes into play with the big picture. For me I'd have to agree with kingmedia and the April 1st post- it is everything.

Anonymous said...

so what is the "true love theory"?

kingmedia said...

21 May 2006 blog will fill you all in.